Saturday, July 17, 2010

Everyone loves a little bling on their shoes!


I bought these Converse shoes at the Thrift Shop for a couple bucks. The washed up like new and I added a few embelishments and now my princess has some new favorite shoes. The best part is that she can be comfortable wearing her converse shoes with a skirt or dress and still be fashionable!



Miss Eva is already picking out her favorite shoes and outfits to wear!


If you'd like to make a pair yourself, here's what you'll need:
some Aleene's Jewel-It, flat gems, and ribbon for laces.
You will need to scuff your shoes with a rough sponge & clean
them with rubbing alcohol before you adhere the gems.
It is best to use tweezers to align the gems.







3 comments:

  1. Hi Eva, Thanks for your post on our blog! By the way, I am LOVING the bling on the shoes. Do you think it would be odd if I wore them?

    Matt Knox
    CEO
    DiggersList

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margie, that is insanely cute! Ha, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo cute!!! I love them! Since I just have boys, maybe I should bling a pair of shoes for me! :)
    www.avasdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete